Saturday, January 26, 2008

Everyday things...

Day to day life here is very normal and predictable... about 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time is filled with completely bizarre events that can't really be predicted. Like the other night when we woken up at 3am by strange noises of vehicles out on the (not normally used) road. Banditos! No... just a group of lost carnies and their circus equipment.

And so things continue moving along. Maybe there will be an event here in March, maybe not. Hopefully so!

I've been learning web design. My first page isn't very pretty, but it's functional. The next one will be nicer I think.

A couple days ago walking back here from town we ran into a couple of horses. We had just bought fruit so I got to feed this one an apple! Cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad it wasn't banditos! Love the picture with the horse.
When will we see the web pages?