Sunday, July 15, 2007

Menu Amazing

We had JohnEd and Angela over last night for dinner/drinks. Fun times! Derek's Kristin is in town, and we all never really get chances to hang out with her, so it was nice to kick it with her for awhile. Although, Derek's Annie somehow sat on her tail wrong and sprained it (evidently this is not so uncommon... I had no idea), so Derek had to take her to the vet for the second time in one day, and we actually didn't get to spend so much time hanging out with Kristin. So it goes.

Here is the menu we enjoyed:
Fresh cherries, peaches, apricots, apples, and blueberries with ricotta+goat cheese dip.
Brie and cherry quesadillas with mango/tomato/avocado salsa
Balkan cucumber salad
Asparagus and basil lasagna

Fresh-tastic! I am still full I think. I took some pictures of the fruit but none of them are very good, and then Annie got hurt so I did not take any more pictures. Plus, people usually want to eat the food once it is ready rather than wait for me to shoot it first. Imagine that.

Annie is okay but she is drugged up. Lots of tail pain. So strange that the tail is so fragile. She also has an eye infection... sad puppy right now. She's not supposed to wag her tail for two weeks! Seems rather impossible.

Now I work on throwing things away and consolidating owned items. One week to pack up two years! AGH! =)

No comments: