Saturday, July 7, 2007

Wilmington

Long day. Ubuntu won't work with my laptop. =( So sad! Ah, well. Otherwise, estuve ocupada estudiando espanol todos los noches. That's right, preterite. Both times I took Spanish3 I sort of zonked out as soon as we began to learn timeline grammar. Past present future AGH! SO MANY THINGS TO REMEMBER. Is easier now, since I actually want to learn. Also helps that I have taken Spanish3 twice.

Tomorrow we head to our last retreat for AmeriCorps. Thank goodness! I'm ready to be done!! We go to Wilmington, which is a very touristy city on the coast, which sort of sucks but also is kind of fun, because there is a nice beach and good restaurants/bars. Good coast seafood! Yum!! Unfortunately, it is a long drive, and I drove a lot today and now I have to drive a lot tomorrow and I get sick of all the driving all over everywhere. And North Carolina has no direct routes from point A to B! Never! Is quite annoying.

Poor Derek won't be able to swim. Injury to his arm! Laceration! Pics on flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).